Saturday 7 January 2012

Top Five Favorite Video Games

Number Three
The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time

This zelda game is yet another classic. I have spent countless hours playing, and beating this game over and over. I was never a huge fan of young Link. And the one thing that turned me off was that there wasn't too much interaction with other characters. Especially when you become older Link and everyone turns into zombies. My favorite thing about this game is definitely the temples. The amount of time it takes to figure everything out is a lot of fun to me.

I enjoyed the fire temple the most out of all these temples. Simply because of the final boss. I enjoyed using the hammer for the first time on that pretty face.

(all images are from imgur.com)


1 comment:

  1. I should play a Zelda game, since everyone seems to be into them :D But I've never tried one.

    ReplyDelete